Hourglass

Beau

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
11-07-2022, 12:29 AM
"I may not know everything, but I know enough." Felicien's tone softened. "You were a good kid… but you lost yourself along the way." That wasn't uncommon. Many wolves would start as kindhearted and sweet but a cruel world shaped them. Felicien did not place blame solely on Ignis, despite how he spoke to the younger, red wolf. There was a confession from his lips and the silver eyes shown with sadness. "You see that now. It is the first step on a hard road to recovering what good is left in you."

He then listened to Ignis speak of his children. He would protect them, as any wolf would expect of a parent. "Stand by that, Ignis, and help them. If those demons rise up you must all fight them together. There is strength in unity." The rat told him, his tone shifting to a more fatherly tone. He wanted to see the red wolf succeed and find peace.

Then there came a question directed at him. Felicien dipped his snout to Ignis. "I was an old wolf who joined Winterfell under Acere's rule. Felicien Desrosiers, Avalon's mate." The rat shifted a little. "I want to see you and your children find the right path, Ignis. I believe you can do it."