gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-07-2022, 01:23 AM

Keen ears twisted and perked when Alastor heard the familiar click-click-click of claws coming up the mountain path toward him. Head turning, dark eyes fell upon the violet form of his beloved mate, taking in the sight of her just as she took in everything he had laid out for them. The corner of his mouth twisted up into a grin when she came closer and asked what this was all about. Alastor rose smoothly to his paws to greet her with a nuzzle of his cheek against hers. "Making amends," he informed her with a low rumble in his voice as he breathed in her scent up close—and noticed the growing scent of pheromones lacing the air, indicating the start of Manea's heat season. The grin on his lips turned and twisted, evolving into a far more lustful smile while he nibbled at the edge of Manea's ear. "I promised you I'd make up for missing our anniversary. This is me keeping my word."

Alastor lifted a giant black paw to wrap around Manea's side, pulling her body closer to his while he nuzzled through her neck fur. He breathed in deeply again, unabashedly drinking in her scent and letting her pheromones trigger the more primal instincts dwelling within his brain. The urge to mate, to breed, rose up within him, a feral need hardcoded into his DNA demanding satisfaction. As he nuzzled Manea and held her close, Al waited until he felt his wife's muscles relax slightly, and then he acted, snatching Manea up in his strong arms and turning them so he was pulling her to the ground beside the crackling fire. Once on her back, the dire wolf held himself above his mate, grinning down at her while lust shone in his obsidian eyes. He loved the sight of her below him like this. "I was planning on having dinner first, but with you smelling that good, I think I'd rather have you as my appetizer..." Alastor teased, his voice rumbling and husky with his lust.

"Manea & Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.