size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
11-07-2022, 03:36 AM

The family had traveled up to take part in the bonfire festivities and the roaring, strange green flames had immediately drawn Haydée’s attention. The pup had wanted to race up and touch the flames to see if they hurt like the normal orange ones but dad caught her before she could race away, reading her mind and giving her a loving (long) lecture about fires and the ouchies they cause. She nodded along until her eyes glazed over as he mentioned treatment of said ouchies but, luckily, he had released shortly after that.

Still, she wanted to at least go near the fire and mom offered her and her brother an option that would allow them do just that. Sitting next to her brother who is already pulling away from her in the height department, Haydée carefully turns over the small wooden crow, that her mom had given her to use, between her black paws. She remembers how afraid she had been when she almost fell from the tree. And how angry she had been when Corbin got hurt because of her. Glancing to Dorian, she says, “Dorian. Do you think, 'I want to be taller' is a good resolution?”

Yet, even as the words leave her mouth, Haydée knows that it isn’t good and she shakes her head, turning her emerald gaze back to wooden object. A small paw traces the curve of a wing, remembering how she felt when it turned to attack her, its wings flaring out as it charged. Softly, she mends her first resolution, “I don’t want be afraid again. Not like that. Not when my family needs me.” Swallowing around a lump in her throat, she looks to Dorian, waiting to see what he thinks and what his first resolution is.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.