gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022
11-07-2022, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 07:57 AM by Rheum. Edited 1 time in total.)
She was thankful that Fuji had joined her on the trip north. With her own offerings placed upon the altar down in Auster, she had felt the urge and call of the festival in Boreas. Something about the glowing green of the dropped veil pushed her forward. Being able to watch the ghosts mingle about was an odd phenomenon. If Fuji had risked them drinking the fungal concoction, she perhaps would have blamed it on that. Slightly distracted by the oddity of the happenings among the Stone Steppe, she blinked a few times when Fuji filled her cup and asked her what she would ask.

Grabbing her own cup to sip at carefully, Rheum let out a quiet hum. "I s'pose I'm not sure either. I don' care for love or honor or glory, so maybe will I always be happy?" Her brow furrows a bit as she purses her lips and glances at her sister. "Do y'think mum and da will have more pups? Or I dunno, will we ever be mums like mum? Is that too many questions?" Rheum laughs as she continues to sip her tea. The ever-inquisitive one, she looks once more to Fuji. "What's one question ya always wanted to know the answer to?" It was easy for her to formulate a bunch of questions but finding the right question was the hard part.

R H E U M