Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
11-07-2022, 11:32 AM
Her face contorts as she realizes she probably scared the other pup. Lips turn downward as her ears also fall back. Trying to right herself so that she isn't so close to the other girl's personal space, Bramble regrets moving so carelessly through the hallways. What if she had hurt the other pup? On the verge of apologizing, her eyes stay focused on the bundle of pelt in front of her when the pup peeks out with almost closed eyes. Was something wrong? Did one of her claws manage to scratch her? Bramble wasn't sure, her limbs still felt so clumsy!

Worried, she let out a sigh of relief when the pup introduced herself as Vanta and sounded as if she was happy to meet her. Letting her tail uncurl from between her legs and wag back and forth quickly, Bramble glanced around the hallway. "Somewhere darker?" Bramble thought for a moment before an idea came to mind. "The library isn't too far and it's usually pretty dark!" Her voice is eager as she gives one lingering look at Vanta, still curious why the girl was squinting so much before turning around. "It's this way! I can show you!" The girl's squeaky voice echoes in the halls as she glances over her shoulder every few seconds to make sure Vanta doesn't get left behind as she starts to lead the way to the library.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.