gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
11-07-2022, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 04:42 PM by Talyssa. Edited 1 time in total.)

Once she felt that she had collected enough flowers- with plenty of extra, she went on to the next step. The fawn and white girl went back to the ivies and climbing vines that Mercury pointed out to her the time before, and she began culling some of the dying segments- but were still flexible enough to bend and braid. Again, since she wasn't quite sure of what she was making, she took what she assumed to be more than enough and gleefully returned back to the flowers that she had set aside on the raised flowerbed.

However, she wasn't really given the opportunity to start assembling her project, as she was interrupted by a familiar voice. "Oh, hey Bramble!" She greeted her sister in surprise. "I didn't hear you come in." But to be fair, she wasn't really paying that great of attention to her surroundings either. So engulfed in the wreath recreations to take notice.

When Bramble asked exactly what the plan was, Talyssa stalled. She wanted to make something different than what she and Merc had made. If it were just a little bit smaller, they could be worn as a necklace ... but it would be kinda bulky for that. Maybe it could be worn as a crown though? Yeah! "I'm gonna make a flower crown!" She declared, her attention resettling on all the parts that she had collected for this venture. Though as she got started weaving the vines into a small circlet, she paused to look at her sister once more. "I think I got a lot of extra supplies. Do you wanna make one with me?" She asked softly. Maybe if they still had leftovers, they could make one for Dusk. But she'd probably tear her's up.