size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-07-2022, 05:07 PM

Ash spoke apologetic words and Bowen gave her head a shake. "Don't worry. I used to wake up a lot when I first came back." She'd had nightmares. Nightmares of their mother chastising her and telling her that she was a disgrace for being so weak. That, coupled with the affect that she was having on Artorias had sent her away from home again. Now here she was, Bowen reborn. She hoped that Ash might be able to do the same some day.

Her sister spoke again and it was almost as though Bowen was listening to herself speak. She'd also forgotten where she was many times upon returning. "I'll always be here for you, Ash. If you wake up and you're anxious or you can't sleep, I'm right beside you." The smaller fae leaned gently into her sisters side and wrapped one sable foreleg around Ash's grey foreleg. "Don't ever worry about waking me up or about bothering me. If you need me, I'm there, okay?"

"Sharing a room with you has helped me too. I'm not good with people alone. My mind doesn't shut off. I feel uncomfortable. Having you with me, it helps me sleep. Comforts me." With a grin, Bowen placed a kiss upon Ash's cheek, leaning up to place it there. "So thanks for being my roommate."
"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]