Gabriel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-07-2022, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 08:57 PM by Gabriel. Edited 1 time in total.)

At last, from the dark resches of the woods lumbered a massive wolf, a creature battle-honed and even more battle-scarred. Fur cloaked in charcoal umber and flecked on the back with a soft, dark mint hue, and large spurs adorned his joints and hung in tusks from his maw. The man that stood becore Gabriel was a beast not to be taunted with. Not that the angel-like man had any intention to; in fact, he would meet the tense man with only politeness and respect. It seemed the dire wolf demanded it, and who was he to refuse this mortal?

As the wolf - Azure, his name was - introduced himself as the Warlord of the Armada, Gabriel tilted his head ever so slightly in an effort to meet his gaze. This Azure sounded bored, but his body language screamed the opposite. The albino man didn’t grasp all the mortal nuances of communication and social cues, but he knew enough to present himself with the least amount of suspicion he could afford. Like his phantom body and whispy frame, and the hidden angel-wing scars running down his back weren’t already something that isolated him from the definition of normal.

”Azure,” Gabriel said, his voice soft, almost whispery, and calm. ”I am Gabriel.” He genuinely held no tension himself, simply standing politely and without hostility. His salmon-hued gaze scanned the Warlord briefly, half-lidded and seemingly bored himself - but not quite apathetic. Just..calm. If not eerily so. ”I am interested in joining the ranks of your Armada, if I am allowed to do so.” The voice carried like a gentle breeze, almost like something he barely heard whispering in your ear but with no clear source - but the words were so clear all the same. Perhaps this man would not be so convinced he wasn’t who he said he was, but he did his part. Whether he would be allowed to join the pack was up to the dire, in the end.

"speech"