An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-07-2022, 11:14 PM
With her pregnancy getting close to be finished, Fern has taken to staying in her room and nesting in a pile of furs in front of the fireplace that warms the room. The gray woman is there now, eyes closed as she drifts in a twilight state, not really awake but not quite asleep either, when a scraping of nails and soft voice pulls her back to reality. Eyes slowly blink open as she moves her head to see who is at the door, offering a warm smile to young pup that questions if she is okay.

Lifting a leg, she waves a paw to beckon the girl in as she says, “Come in! You are such a sweetheart for asking. Let’s see.” Blue eyes roam over the pup and a smile grows on her pale lips as she says, “Okay, deer spots, white and gold coat you must be…” Fern’s eyes sparkle with mirth as she draws out the moment, eyebrows lifting as she says, “You must be Talyssa.” One eyebrow arches in silent question if she got it fight, while she pats the furs next to her, offering a space for the girl to sit.

Moving slightly to adjust her swollen abdomen, the pregnant woman says, “I am fine sweetie. Just a little uncomfortable but nothing bad. You know, I really could use some help with tiding up but first, I need to know; what are you doing inside on such a nice day?” A warm, welcoming smile is on her lips as Fern enjoys the distraction from the discomfort that is her belly.

"Fern Carpathius"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.