gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
11-07-2022, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 11:39 PM by Talyssa. Edited 2 times in total.)
After a few minutes of rest, she could already feel her mood improving. Perhaps she should have gone with one of the more reasonably sized ones after all ... but, the hard part was over now, and she certainly wasn't going to roll this one back to where she had found it.

When she heard the tone of a familiar masculine voice, she brightened. "Mercury!" She responded in delight, her pale gaze quickly moving in the direction from which the sound of the spoken word came. Her attention settled on the silhouetted frame that reminded her of the night sky. It took a moment for his words to sink in, but when they did, it enticed a bout of giggles. "Well, yeah! I guess I am!" She responded gleefully. She looked back to the pumpkin she had just fought out of the gardens. Well, she was certainly giving it her best shot.

Then it struck her. "You can help me!" She started. "I want to carve this pumpkin like the one Momma and I made." Talyssa scrambled to her paws in order to turn around and point an ivory-gloved paw to the wilted jack-o-lantern off to the side of the greenhouse entrance. Her attention lingered only a moment before returning to her actual friend. "But Momma and Daddy specifically said that I can't touch knives." The girl explained, a little more solemnly. "But I bet you can!" Her energy spiking back to where it had been with tail wags of excitement that she just couldn't contain. But then, the thought crossed her mind ... what if Mercury wasn't allowed to use a knife. "Unless they told you not to as well." She echoed from her train of thought. Her focus was glued to him in that moment- eagerly awaiting confirmation if he could be of any use or not.

1191 / 2500