size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
11-08-2022, 01:18 PM

Stolas may have felt a little awkward and out of place, but Fia didn't. She wasn't used to getting to know others at all, but that didn't hinder her confidence in herself. She did just have this mindset of if you didn't like it, or her, then get lost. She hadn't had enough time in the outside world to make herself feel lonely in the way she treated others. She wasn't necessarily mean as she spoke to this boy, but she certainly didn't have a filter. She was raw, as she would have been to anyone else she took the time to speak to.

She rose a brow as he went on, having maybe more of an admiration for the stars than she had. She hadn't really taken much time into training of anything. Just whatever usual things she had learned from Irilyth and her parents. She actually couldn't think of anything she disliked, but there were a number of things she liked more than average. The stars being one of them. He seemed to light up at the thought though, she noticed. "Study them? No. I do know some of the constellations though." Her gaze moved from him back up to the skies above, her abyssal eyes searching, connecting the lines to the different twinkling lights. It took her a moment before she spoke again, "Anything you can tell me?"

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.