size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-08-2022, 03:59 PM
The Aegis had been where he had been the most for the past several weeks: trying to wrangle up his wild bunch of pups all over the castle. Thorn and Dusk had taken to racing around the halls exploring everywhere they could, and without supervision Artorias feared what sort of mischief they could get into. Already he'd found two of his children trying to sneak into the armory so there was no doubt in his mind that his little fuzzballs were a danger to themselves. After corralling the children in for a nap, the call from Memento Mori to meet her in the gardens resounded for him. Art's head perked up, and after quietly closing the bedroom door to pen in the sleeping pups, the azure wolf made his way down the grand staircase and out to the terrace. Memento was found walking the cobblestone paths that led out to the gates and to the Hallowed lands beyond, the gardens bathed in rich sunlight as autumnal colors burst all around them. His beloved wisteria trees, usually pale lilac in color, were all explosions of vibrant golds, and strong fall flowers made their homes in the beds around the gardens. He did not know where this mystical autumn had come from, but Artorias found himself thankful that this was the world his pups got to grow up knowing for their first season than the cold and snow of winter.

Trotting briskly down the stairs, Artorias made his way to join Memento, large paws carrying the dire wolf with surprising nimbleness to her side. He greeted her with his characteristic warm, lopsided smile that betrayed just how youthful the young alpha actually was. "I hope the day finds you well, Memento," he greeted his guest, motioning toward the rest of the gardens around them with a nod of his head. "Take a walk with me?" Artorias set the pace, strolling leisurely around the fountain and past some gold-leaved bushes, his claws clicking quietly against the cobblestone path. He had a suspicion he knew what this conversation would be about. Memento had either made up her mind to stay or to leave. It was no secret what Art hoped for, but he told himself he would not let himself be too disappointed if she chose to move on. This had to be a decision she made, after all. "I hope you've been enjoying the Hallows," he said with a smile after a moment, looking to the slightly smaller woman with bright, hopeful eyes. "I know the rest of the pack has been enjoying having you here, my children especially!"

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.