Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
11-08-2022, 09:02 PM

Thorn was the first to arrive and Charlie grinned as the other pup started to speak. “I don’t know if I know all of them, but I’ve been taught about them back in the Armada. I find them really neat, so I wanted to share what I’ve been taught in case someone else finds them neat too!” He glanced at the stars, giving a nod. “Stars are really important regardless of if you’re sailing or just traveling. They’re a useful guide, a map way up there in the sky if you know how to read them.” As the boy spoke it was clear that he was fascinated by the twinkling lights above them.

Another pup came, one he could only assume was Thorn’s sister. Turning his head to her pawsteps, Char dipped his head politely toward her and offered a smile. He was excited to share what he had learned from the fisher about the stars. Andy would show up too, which made Charlie happy. He had enjoyed spending time with Andromeda thus far, and, grinning ear to ear, he turned his head toward the celestial bodies above them.

“Thank you guys for coming. I don’t think I know everything yet, but I want to talk about what I do know. As Thorn pointed out the stars are important for those who travel. Sailors, explorers, and a lot of folks use the stars to guide their way. The main star they look for is called the North Star or Polaris. It’s the brightest star up there, and part of a constellation called Ursa Minor. It is a stable star, not changing its position, and that’s why folks can use it to navigate.” Charlie started with something they might already know, keeping his blue gaze on the stars as he continued to speak.

“The stars make up these things called constellations, and Ursa Minor is one of them. They are areas where the visible stars make up a shape or pattern in the night sky for us to see.” He went on to say. “Ursa Minor is the sign for the little bear, and there is another one, Ursa Major, that makes up the Great Bear. Look for the North star, and see if you can trace the patterns that make up Ursa Minor.”

Gave a lesson about astrology - 1 / 3

"Speech," 'Thought.'