size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
11-10-2022, 12:23 PM

Fia would catch onto the swing of Avacyn's response, but she wouldn't pester her to answer. She believed if it was something she needed to know then it would come to her in whatever way was fit, whether that was from her sister now, her mother later, or never at all. It would be another moment before Avacyn would respond though.

She squinted at first when Avacyn had started, but that was really giving her attention to the words she said. Avacyn may have known that for her younger sister, but anyone else may have seen it as offensive or something of the like. She waited until Avacyn was done speaking before considering anything else to respond back.

She could say to herself that wasn't really an answer, but she didn't really care. Avacyn told her everything she could, whether that was because she was told not to or simply didn't know. She wouldn't prod. Fia wasn't necessarily old enough to understand or that was her own thought on the matter. But she still appreciated everything her sister told her. "I guess I'll know more when I'm older. But I know what you mean." At least to the thought of their family's strong personalities and driven minds. It wasn't something she needed a lesson on. "Come on." She spoke with a gentle smile before trotting forward towards the land bridge and back home. Avacyn had been a big part of her younger childhood even if her sister didn't know it.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.