size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022
11-11-2022, 12:32 AM

Meadow said mom could travel the land with him in some form of energy and love.   The boy seemed much calmer now, thoughtful as he tried to decide what to make of all this.  The boy’s black ear twitched as he listened to her.  Mom stayed near him as energy love in some fashion and she didn’t get lonely cause she was love instead of a ghost-like Medow was.  Hmm.

Momentarily he got an even bigger look at the situation as he imagined what it would song like if he told Jack about it.  Talking to a ghost about mom turning into energy and being about but as love and not, not, something?  Nah, he wouldn’t tell Jack about all this.  That could go into emotional stuff.  Maybe he would admit to his mom being dead, maybe.

Nico slowly swept his gaze all about, “I believe you Meadow but, I sure still wish I could see her.” The words were calm, just explaining it and then glancing up at her.  “Thanks, Meadow,” the boy offered her a relaxed smile.  The ghost gave him a hug! A hug?  Well, it wasn’t the most solid hug but the idea was there and still, surely this ghost offered more love than Jack’s mom.  Maybe Sparrow should take mom lessons from the ghost.

Nico stepped away after the embrace, glancing back intending to talk to her again and seeing her fading out. “Goodbye, Meadow.” He watched the spot she’d been in for a bit.  This calmness and peace of heart was something abnormal for Nico.  Not sad and slow or overly energized and reckless, simply calm.

Moving back to mom’s grave, “Well, I guess you aren’t in here then but still, it's special here also.” Nico gave the ground a pat but then he let that much more normal excited smile grow across his face.  “Alright!  Time to go back home!”  

"Niko"