gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-11-2022, 11:30 PM

Ah, so she had come at last? He wondered how long it would be until she showed up to reclaim her child. Lips curled up in a slight grin as the crimson male got up from his resting spot, watching as the pups played with the cub. "Saga, someone's come to see you." Despite protests, Ignis allowed the kids to finish up their game before ushering Saga along with him. He walked across the beach towards the Gulley where Bellamy had called, the young cub following dutifully alongside him as the pair made their way over. He took his time, though mostly because Saga's shorter legs couldn't keep up with his normal pace.

As he crossed from Pirate lands into the next territory over, he rolled his shoulders and continued his approach until Bellamy came into view at last. "Mama!" His remaining ear flicked back as Saga happily called out to her mom, though he stood in front of the cub, making it clear she was not yet to go to her. "I was wondering when you'd finally show up. Took you long enough. I was getting bored waiting," He sneered as his head lowered to the cub, "We've been having a great time, Saga and I. Taught her many things, and had plenty of fun. Isn't that right, Saga?"

"Speech"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.