size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
11-11-2022, 11:36 PM

She was having fun playing with Rivin and the other pups in the pack, and she was unaware of her mother's howl until Ignis interrupted their play session. "Aaww, okay...bye Rivi! Saga will come back and play again soon!" She then followed after Ignis, happily trotting along and unaware of the potential tension that was to come, let alone the feud between him and her mother. It took a little while to get to where they were going because he was so big and she was still small, but eventually, the moved off of the beach and to another area a little further inland. There up ahead, she spotted Bellamy! "Mama!" She didn't know how long it'd been since she'd seen her, but she had been having so much fun with the pirates that she was unaware of how much time had passed.

Ignis stopped her from going further, so she stood beside him, leaning into his leg as he spoke to her mother before addressing her. "Uh huh! I had a lotta fun with uncle Ig and the other pirates! I learned lotsa stuff!" She quipped, a big grin on her face!

"Saga"