gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-12-2022, 04:33 PM

This was going to be one of the hardest encounters in her life, Bellamy was sure. She could feel a certain coldness in her gut, and she did her best to harden her gaze as Ignis and Saga came into view. As she expected there would be no easy handoff between them. Ignis moved in front of her daughter, and the cub, too young to know the difference, went along with what he had to say. At least she wasn’t hurt, Bellamy noted and was able to relax if only a smidge. She had been learning a lot of things, but her safety was what the woman had truly been worried for. Acere’s words were brought up again, and Bellamy drew in a breath, trying to decide how to best handle the situation for all those present.

“You, unfortunately, didn’t tell Gavroche where you were going, so I had to play a game of hide and seek before deciding to come here and see if you were nearby, Ignis.” She kept her words level but, to the trailed ear, there was an undertone of wariness. “I am relieved to know you and Saga have had an enjoyable time, but it is time she comes home.” Her gaze did not leave Ig’s own. “I don’t want to fight, nor make this harder than it has to be.” She could feel her companions turn their eyes on her.

“...and I believe that you and I need to have a proper talk, alone, once Saga is home.” Was this what it felt like to be diplomatic? She could feel her heart hammering in her chest. Bells drew a breath. “The meeting place can be on your terms, and I will come alone. Just you and me.” But would he go for it? Would she be walking into a trap? No, she told herself. Even if she did… It would be worth it to ensure Saga’s safety. Her gaze flicked to Saga, softening a little. “You want to come home and see your siblings, right Saga? They’re big enough to play with you now.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.