An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
11-12-2022, 08:41 PM

He was dazed, a bit of unknown swaying in his vision from the drink. He still wasn't aware that this was real life and not a dream even as his father responded to him. Even in this very real life space of a grave. It wouldn't really matter if he knew it was real though because it wouldn't have made any other impact on him in the state he was in. It might not have even if he was sober.

He took a hard breath as his father asked, hesitant, almost considering telling him that this was Azzurra's grave. Giving him that harsh sense of guilt because he didn't think his father felt bad about leaving them. He wouldn't have left if he didn't want to. And while overall Balthier blamed Aranea down to the core of all their family's problems, Allegro didn't help with leaving. It was a long, draining moment before he responded, "No, that fucking bitch that could have been a mother." His eyes diverted from the ghost of his father back down the grave shattered over with glass from his thrown wine bottle. He grit his teeth again, closing his eyes tight from that raw emotion that he showed just moments before and still lingered and threatened him now. "I had some things I was going to say to her." But did he really? It was more just this show of hurt and hate. Honestly he wasn't sure if he actually had any words to give her. But it seemed like Allegro couldn't relay the message either.

"Balthier"

Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.