An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
11-13-2022, 08:16 AM

Art had added a few more ranks to the Hallows' roster, one being the rank of Commander. Avantika knew as soon as she heard about it that she had to at least try to achieve the coveted position. It made sense for it to be her, really. She knew this pack like the back of her paw and doubted anyone could be as devoted as she was to it. Yes, she'd stumbled, but she was better now and ready to put her heart and soul into the Hallows again, not just her empty and exhausted body as she had before. She'd helped train some of the knights, when they actually bothered to show up for it, at least, and she had been a proven Vanguard for a long time now. Art knew her credentials. He would not deny her this.

But of course, it was inevitable that someone else would want to compete for the high rank. A knight, Mercury, who Avantika didn't know very well, stood in the arena with Art. Avantika nodded to him respectfully, before turning to her Aegis with a smile. "I would also like to put myself forward."

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.