size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
11-13-2022, 06:30 PM

She had to admit she was intrigued in the way he was responding. She was observing the way he reacted to what he liked even if she wasn't so bluntly obvious about it. She couldn't help but smile just a little bit to her observations, and with how eager he was to open up about this thing he liked so much.

When he introduced himself she didn't hesitate, she didn't jump but she wasn't used to giving others her name. That felt like something new to her. "Fiametta, though I usually just go by Fia. I live in Elysium just next door." She still shown that gentle smile until he looked back up at the stars and she followed back where her eyes had been drifting off to all night. She wasn't really aware of how the prophecies he'd offer her would work, how he read them or what they meant or if she would even believe it honestly. But she didn't really care. She was always one to listen and learn even if it didn't appear that way sometimes. "Late autumn, November." More than what he asked maybe, a little smirk and a side eyes, but she'd wait to see what he had to say.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.