size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-13-2022, 07:55 PM

Shaye settled across from the other wolf, letting her paws slide into the grass. Feeling it beneath her paws. It was strange to be so solid, and a large part of her wished to dash off into the night. To search for her family. Theory’s pack was so close to here. If she lifted her head and howled, would her daughters hear it?

But she restrained herself, fighting the urge. She was not the only one here who was lost and missing something. Perhaps there would be time yet in this strange night. “There is something, but I can not guarantee everyone experiences it the same way. Time here is not the same as it is for you. Sometimes it's hard to remember…” she paused, shaking her head. “Tell me about the one you searched for. A… Dantalion, was it?” she asked, voice gentle. “Tell me what you wish to say to her, and I will pass it on. And perhaps, if you ever find yourself in Abaven you will tell my daughters, Theory, Motif, and Poem that their mother Shaye thinks of them still. Always and forever”

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.