ardent

i cant stop

Kristoffer

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2013, 10:48 AM

The man was unphased by his sisters attitude. Most of the Armada had such horrible attitudes. Which was one of the reasons he left in the first place. Though, he was grown and devious. He knew how to block that out. He would use his charm to wiggle his way thtrough the world. He just needed to get in contact with the real superior being. Isardis. He stared into his sisters eyes with a lazy grin. He stepped forward after her harsh vocals filled the air. "Oh come on love, why must you be so cruel." He licked his lips, the man was not one to hide his attraction to his own family. His sister was a looker, he could not deny it. His whispy tail flicked around and he tilted his head. "Mmm, I could turn that little scowl into a lovely little smile, why don't you let me help you?" He sent her a wink as she spoke of Isardis. He was busy? No doubt. But to busy for his brother? No.

Like magic the divine God of the Armada flicked his way into the scene. Kristoffer's silver eyes danced to Isar's in an instant. A little laugh was heard as the words of his sibling filled his ears. "Mmm, your memory does not faulter. I am Kristoffer Armada, son of Gairale and Sable Armada." His voice was low yet proud. He dipped his head down into a regal bow but when it rose a wink was shown. The man moved back into his lazy posture, though his head was still high. "I have come to aide you, brother. Despite what Abel may say." He tilted his head again before a horrible smirk slipped onto his mahogany dappled muzzle. "I hear you have .. women?" He licked his lips. No doubt Isardis and Kristoffer had the same thirst for women. Kris was just a bit more, disgusting about it.

Speech,