ardent

Divination and Guidance - Submission Thread

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
11-14-2022, 01:23 AM
Player Name: Dragon
Character Name: Medusa
Link to Thread <a href="https://www.ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=42771">Here</a>

<div style="max-width:600px;margin:auto auto;"><span class=warning>NPC: </span>

The deeper Medusa looks into the puddle, the less Medusa sees. Medusa’s interpretation of the events before Medusa are Medusa’s own - but are they correct? Is the voice coming from the familiar even the familiar’s own, or is it Medusa’s own wishes, come to life? Is anything real anymore?

Medusa reaches out to touch the puddle against Medusa’s own will, and Medusa’s paw comes away inky black and dripping. What is this? Reaching deeper, Medusa pulls out… another paw, but not like Medusa’s paw. Well, it’s Medusa’s paw now.

<b>You have received: </b>

Black Cat’s Foot
<span class=warning> Staff: Please note when claimed</span></div>

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Divination and Guidance - Submission Thread Updates/Events Archive 03:23 AM, 11-02-2022 09:37 AM, 07-02-2024