size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
11-14-2022, 12:25 PM

Hattori's fierce frown was not lost on her. She would assess the reaction carefully. Even his words made her ponder the exact relationship between father and son. Did he care more for his offspring than others cared to vouch for? Not that Kuroki spoke often or really at all about his father, but whispers were not quiet amongst the birch trees of Ashen. Celeste would appreciate his offer of taking a rest along the bay, she was sure it would be a lovely spot. Yet, she was not quite ready to depart.

"Excuse me if I am overstepping, but I do have another question," she pauses now for a moment to really consider how to phrase her words. One wrong sentence and she could potentially ruin things for someone. "Do you have anything you wish to pass on to Kuroki? I keep him quite busy and don't forsee him being able to make it down south any time soon," Celeste's gaze lingers on Hattori, wondering if making a request would be too much or too personal. In reality, if either of them wanted to see each other, it would happen, but that was not her business. This would be more her courtesy for Kuroki in case there was anything his father needed to say.