size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
11-14-2022, 02:23 PM

Meadow speaks with the beautiful russet woman, offering wisdom that only came with her death. She watches the emotions that roll across the stranger’s face and a warm, loving smile never leaves her ghostly lips. As her words fall away, the red wolf mumbles her thanks quietly and she dips her ghostly head in silent thanks before tilting slightly as the woman speaks of not knowing her and the dead wolf softly offers, “My name is Meadow, sweet lady and if you ever need to be reminded of how loved you are, I will come and remind you.”

A gentle chuckle fills the air and, when the russet wolf speaks of taking her words to heart, Meadow smiles brightly and says, “I hope you find the love you seek, sweet lady. You deserve every good thing that life brings your way and so much more.” The ethereal wolf feels a tug to leave but she resists it, willing her form to solidify more as she steps forward to the hurting stranger. With another, small step, she comes to stand in front of the woman and, with all the her energy, she tries to become solid.

Softly, gently, and with all the love of a mother comforting a child, Meadow leans down to place her ghostly lips onto the woman’s head, her dead heart filled with love and support for her. Stepping back slightly, she casts her emerald eyes down to catch the woman’s one-eyed gaze and offers a bright smile as she says, “You have my love, sweet lady and I will never forget you.” It is a small token that she offers but the earthen wolf hopes that will help. With her time drawing to a close, she readies to leave but not until the russet wolf is ready for her to go.

"Meadow Lark"