gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-14-2022, 10:37 PM

Corbie came, not that there was any doubt in Bellamy’s mind that the other woman would. At the Avalon alpha’s greeting Bells dipped her head, rumbling back one of her own. “Good to see you again, Corbie.” She was glad to see that the pack was going well, or at least seemed to be. She smiled a little, though there was a hint of sadness in it as Corbie asked those questions. She had managed to get Ethne going, but there had been one cost to it. A cost that she planned to correct, but how messy that would be had yet to be seen.

“The little ones are well, for the most part. Already getting into trouble. I was able to create Ethne, however, and we have taken up residency in Lazuli Falls and Cattail Creek in Auster. It is comfortable there, the kids love it.” Her smile faded. “Unfortunately, during our journey and my scouting, a man named Ignis Praetor made off with the polar bear cub I adopted. I have reason to believe he won’t harm her but…” Bellamy let loose a small sigh.

“I would be lying if I said that I believed our confrontation would be peaceful. The past two times one of us has gotten maimed as a result.” She lowered her rear to the ground. “I intend to confront him after our meeting here. How has Avalon been fairing? How have you been fairing?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.