ardent

burn through the witches

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2013, 03:01 PM

Peridot eyes ignited with a fleeting fire as she locked gazes with the muttering female, who was all thrown together in a muddled stew of colours and fractured emotions. Apparently she was a little upset about her fate, but no pity for her would leak from Karmen's pores.
?Speak up, little pastry,? she would demand quietly, her voice feigning fondness while her venomous gaze scrutinized the shy she-wolf. A smug, somewhat charming simper touched her brassy lips as she darted between the two slaves.

?Canttina, my pet," she would taunt the Empress in honey-flavoured words, her dark lashes fluttering in harmony. ?You should know well of my services. Let me remind you I dine on formalities and fervently adore business. I pride myself in proposing alliances, charming the masses, and seeing to it that every contributing female be bonded to this Empire with a vice as fatal as marriage." Karmen paused in her tangent, directing her gaze towards the two slaves: Gretel and Avalon. ?I punish those who prove their disloyalty to the Matriarchy,? her soft voice was hauntingly familiar, spoken with the tone that a mother would use to talk to her children.

Karmen was a lady, no doubt, a pretty princess wrapped in golden sinews and diamond gossamer - but her violent intentions could put all the heathens in Hell to shame. She was a master in disguise, and that is what made her all the more dangerous.