An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
11-16-2022, 07:45 PM
Briar hadn't really thought about the fact that she was essentially offering a knife to a pup when she was giving him the lesson about how to prepare their meal until she noticed Ciaran perk up and then request a knife so he could try out the cut. She smirked a bit and chuckled, reaching over a paw to gently ruffle the fur on his head. "When you're older I'll make sure you have your own hunting knife. Until then, I don't think sharp knives are a good idea." She grinned and gave him a wink and added, "Good try, though."

Turning her attention back to the mostly cleaned deer in front of them, she pulled the deer closer to them started using her paws to pull away the skin with the help of her claws. She caught the flesh with one paw and the skin with he other, pulling it up and revealing the meat underneath. "I like to skin the animal first so that we can use this hide for leather or blankets or all sorts of things, but if you're out in the wilds for some reason and you just need to eat you don'e necessarily have to do this step. you could just get past the skin and start eating if you wanted." She smiled a bit and glanced toward Ciaran, adding, "But since we're not in that situation and we have time to make a nice meal for everyone we might as well do it right, hm?"

"Briar Carpathius"