size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
11-16-2022, 09:00 PM

Fia squint smirked at Ricin to his what seemed like a compliment at least. She didn't see any of what he had already said as bad so his little almost take back wasn't needed. She wouldn't scold him for any of it.

She leaned in to watch as Ricin moved onto the final steps, silent as she was. A little tilt in her chin as she observed what he was doing before she went to work on her own. She didn't know Ricin too entirely well, but he was a pretty good guy she thought. He was a good teacher and seemed pretty nice, not that nice meant much to Fia.

She follows exactly without question, maybe a little hesitant with a couple glances at his own piece to make sure she was doing it right. She continued as he worked on the final knot to actually make it into a bracelet and soon that's what it would become. Fia still followed through, testing out the bracelet as Ricin had and rotating her leg a bit to take a good look at it. She smiles as he asks, "Yeah, it's pretty cool." She tilts her head again, still looking down at her own bracelet Ricin showed her how to make, "I think I'd like a silver chain one for myself personally though." In no way to dismiss the great job they had both done, but that was just the kind of thing she liked. She tapped at the little silver moon trinket she had put into the woven braids.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.