size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
11-16-2022, 09:32 PM

Fia, while not much, had already spoken more to him than she had to most strangers. Actually any if she thought about it real hard. So keeping herself quiet was at least not off by her. Maybe he'd expect her just to take his readings silently as well. She for one thought that getting all oo-ed and ah-ed would be rather annoying at least.

She did chuckle a bit a he went on, and maybe not seen in the dark light of the distant fires and eyes caught on the skies but she was looking at where he would be reading her sign of Scorpio. "I'm pretty sure you've got me pegged." She commented, thinking not just of herself but of the traits of her own Mendacium blood. She wouldn't even find any offense in what he told her, even the more rougher edges. She wouldn't know first hand in her young life experiences but she did believe most of what he told her was in her just from the state of her own family.

A strong gaze turned back towards him with that little bit of a smile, smirk as he had finished telling her all he could and offered again to come around her birthday. She raised a brow, maybe a bit of a challenge before she told him, "I'm not really supposed to leave the borders without an adult, but I think I can make an exception." She left that almost connected gaze towards his form for a moment before looking back up at the stars and chasing each little dot into a shape or constellation as she saw them.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.