gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-16-2022, 09:40 PM

The panic Alastor saw in Ikigai's eyes at the mere mention of delivering recompense to Deimos for his transgressions only served to solidify the alpha male's resolve. If Ikigai feared what her fiancé's response to being held responsible for his actions might be, then it meant the haughty Mendacium needed to be brought down a peg hard. Alastor couldn't stand pompous superiority in others, but when wolves lauded that over others and used it to justify their unforgivable actions, then they would be learning a very harsh lesson on reality from the demon. "I promise you, little seraph, I will not give Deimos any reason to retaliate against you." Alastor was very careful in his wording. He would not do something to jeopardize the Abraxas princess' safety, but he would not promise her that he would turn his cheek to this. Letting Deimos believe he had gotten away with what he did would likely embolden the brute to escalate, and he would not permit any worse damage to befall the sweet snowy fae. Memories of his sisters' broken and bloody bodies flashed in his mind. He would end Deimos without hesitation before he let that come to pass.

Ikigai asked him to keep the matter quiet and he simply nodded his head. He would be sworn to silence on her behalf if that was what she wished. "Then I shall say nothing," he reassured her. "You are allowed to handle your affairs however you see fit, but remember that you do not have to handle them alone. You have wolves looking out for you. You are cared for here." Alastor did not release Iki from his embrace until she began to draw back, allowing her to soak in his protection as much as she wanted. At some point during their embrace, Alastor's ears perked to catch Ikigai's claim that his children were lucky to have him. Alastor's expression froze in surprise. A slow smile began to soften his features after a moment. Ever since he'd become a father, all he'd ever wanted was to do right by his children—to be better than the monster that had spawned him. Iki's works of praise did more for him than she would ever know.

"You're far too kind to me, my dear," came the giant wolf's rumbling reply. Strong forelegs slowly fell from around her, permitting Iki her freedom to resume cleaning herself up. He looked down at her, abyssal eyes gentle while he regarded the damage done to her. Though his expression was placid and caring, the thoughts raging inside his broken mind were far more violent than his visage betrayed. Iki did not need to see the monster he truly was—but Deimos would. One large paw stroked her cheek gently once more, then nodded towards the lake. "Finish doing whatever you need, then go to the medical den. Irilyth will help make sure you get what you need. Tell her that Alastor has instructed her to not ask any questions and to tell no one else of your state." Beyond just making sure she was taken care of, Alastor's instructions conveniently kept Ikigai away from the den she shared with Deimos—at least until he was done having a chat with the brute.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.