size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-16-2022, 10:22 PM

The boy was clearly excited at the idea of his aunt being in danger and Bowen chuckled at the expression on his face. Instantly Thorn launched into questioning her and Bo sunk down in the sank on her belly, close enough to the water that the lapping waves would touch her toes with each undulation. "I used to sail the ocean on a great ship," she informed the boy, pulling him in close with one paw so that he was near her. "Once, during a great storm, our mast, that's this thing," With one toe, Bowen drew a ship in the sand and drew the tall pole to which the sail held fast. "It snapped and we were stranded. We didn't have supplies to fix it, so I had to take a smaller vessel and find land."

Bowen motioned to the water before them. "The water is much, much deeper than you can imagine. Much deeper than a wolf could ever dream of diving." Deep and dark and colder than ice. She'd touched that cold once and never wanted to do so again. "Deep waters are dangerous. The currents can pull you under, spin you about and you never know which way is up. Always be careful with water, sweet boy." Bo placed a kiss to Thorn's crown. "When you get a bit bigger and stronger, I'll teach you all about it. You have to be strong to be on the water safely."

"Speech"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]