size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-16-2022, 11:04 PM

Briar took the invitation to rest upon the thick furs and Bo watched as the rotund fae settled onto one hip then lay down. The smaller woman noted the way that Briar seemed to flex her paws as though they were in pain. And why wouldn't they be? She was large with pups and would only get bigger before the end. Bowen wasn't making fun of her sister in law or anything. It was simply an observation.

The antlered fae's words brought a chuckle from the copper fae and she grinned. "Well, I'm sure we could knock down a wall if we need to," she joked. "Artorias would surely roll you around in a cart if you asked. Make him do some of the work." Reaching out, Bowen took one of Briars paws in her own. Gently, she began to massage the sore pads, hoping that the other woman wouldn't mind. If she did, Briar was free to pull away. Bowen imagined that the massage might feel rather good to sore pads though.

As they lay there, Briars ears ticked back and Bo raised her viridian gaze to meet the blue-green of the other fae. It seemed as though Briar had been hard at her studies, learning Carpathian, while Bo had been away. The smaller fae's brows rose and she nodded. "Very nice. Of course I'll practice with you." Now that she was home, Bowen wanted to spend more time getting to know her brother's wife. They weren't strangers, yet they still kind of were. Only time and being around one another would change that. Bowen truly wanted to like Briar and not just for Artorias' sake.

"So how was he while I was away?" Bowen's lids lowered as she switched from one paw to the next, massaging the pads and digits while she waited for Briar's answer. He'd been upset, of course, but maybe Briar would tell her just how upset he'd been.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]