size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
11-16-2022, 11:17 PM

Dusk had wanted to be paired with Andy since the two already knew a bit of each other's fighting styles, but Thorn snatched her up first. The dark girl wrinkled her nose then turned and went to sit with her sister. Talyssa launched a million questions at Mercury and Dusk rolled fire opal eyes. This was fight training, not conversation training. Jeez...

When the task was delivered to them, Dusk nodded, understanding what was asked. She listened to Thorn and Andy, then when it was their turn, Talyssa went first. Her sister's response brought a giggle from Dusk, one paw going up to cover her mouth as she did so, little shoulders hunching. Tal admitted that she would run from Dusk if the other girl came for her and, frankly, that was a smart thing to do. However... Dusk was fast.

When it was her turn, Dusk looked Mercury straight in the eye."I would never attack Talyssa." The obsidian child spoke clearly and truthfully. "We protect family. We don't hurt them." She remembered her father telling them about their grandmother, Resin. "Our grandma that's dead, she said we have to protect our family. So I wouldn't hurt Tal, but I'd hurt anyone or anything that tried to hurt Tal." The girl tilted her head, one brow lifting as she continued to stare at Mercury. "Does that make sense?"

"Dusk Carpathius"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]