An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
11-16-2022, 11:29 PM
“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Andy. Feel free to join any lessons I make while you're here” He said, making it clear the offer was a blanket cover. When he called for pups, he would turn none away. Talyssa started in on questions then, and Mercury looked over to her. “Your father knew my fighting abilities and granted me the position. I’ve been here… well, Briar was pregnant with you when I joined.” He said, giving her a warm smile.

Mercury watched as the pups paired off and thought over his training. Thorn was the first to move, snagging Andy as he set himself across from her. He took the challenge carefully, giving advice on her posture and a suggestion with the paws. “Very good start, Thorn” He said, moving to Andy as the horned girl spoke next. “your horns can be a great asset. Once they’ve grown in, they can be both defensive and offensive. You can use them to buy yourself room, or threaten your opponent” He said, making a mental note to do some research on horned wolves so he could add to his advice next time.

“And great posture advice Andy. Thorn, think about the size of the sword you eventually want, and consider the room that it requires to wield” would be his input. He turned to Talyssa, and gave a soft laugh. “Knowing when to stand your ground and when to run is a very important thing to consider. However, if you find yourself in a position where you can’t run, it’s important to know the basics to defend yourself. Talyssa, you should consider your defences. Think about what parts of your body are vulnerable, and how to defend or lesson them” he instructed her.

His attention turned to Dusk then, and his lips twitched. Children were adorable, and he loved that he could be a part of the lives of these ones. “Your right Dusk. Family is important, and so is defending them. That's actually the point of today's lesson. The Hallows is a pack that draws its strength on its whole. That’s the message I'm looking at getting across with this lesson. How to work together, and draw on the strengths of those around you. Let's say someone of your size and skill is attacking Talyssa. You aren’t there to defend her then, but you're here today to give her advice. So think of what advice you would give your family that would protect her in the future” He prompted.

"Mercury"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]