Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
11-17-2022, 07:51 PM
All You Have Is Your Fire...

At first Pyralis wondered if the man wanted the pirates to hop down right then and fight him for the beasts but at the mention of a raid her ears perked up. It wasn't every day a pack suggested being raided by pirates and while she didn't know exactly why the man proposed it she didn't see any reason to decline, especially as it wasn't her decision. Pyr grinned. "Sounds fair to me. I will pass the message along to Sparrow and hopefully she will send a younger messenger with a reply. A change in the weather is coming. I can feel it in my bones." Pyralis stood and cracked her neck as well as her back.

"I'll return with the message, if the rest of you want to go for the goat feel free. I'm getting a bit old to be chasing those obnoxious creatures." Pyralis turned, sized up the wall then leapt down nimbly for her age. She popped her shoulders then started heading for home

-exit-

ooc: sorry if this a bit abrupt, just trying to get some of Pyr's threads wrapped up.
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!