size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
11-18-2022, 11:59 AM
He hoped desperately that he was going about this all correctly, though he supposed he'd know quickly whether or not he was based on the reaction of the wolf who approached him. Silent spoke up as well, all but agreeing with his words - that she too wanted to know what the Armada could offer in terms of a home for them both. Bronze noted the way the older man's eyes widened when he introduced himself, some sign of recognition visible there, but he had to give his head a slow shake.

"Could be. I'm not entirely sure. My father is Song Destruction, and my mother Kirsi. I was born in a pack called Incendium though it fell before I was very old. I've never known my family beyond my parents and siblings. We've spent most of our lives in the north," he admitted carefully. Perhaps that wasn't the right answer but he wanted to be honest anyway. "Thank you," he said, looking a little surprised himself at the invitation, though he wouldn't hesitate to trail just slightly after him as they headed into the packlands.