An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-18-2022, 07:29 PM
The sweet cream and caramel pup confirms that she is Talyssa and a huge smile spreads across the woman’s pale lips. They talk and the pup reinforces that she is here to help since Fern is sick. Blinking in confusion, the woman looks to the pup and mentally slaps herself for not realizing that the Taly does not know what being pregnant means. With a gentle chuckle, the gray woman reaches down to offer a soft, thankful nuzzle against the pup’s cheek if she wants it and says, “You are so sweet Talyssa. Well, let’s see what you can do!”

Casting her eyes around, blue gaze lands on the basket where the gray wolf’s stoat companion sleeps and Fern points a paw to it. “See that? My little stoat friend sleeps in there but she is out helping Rudy gather things. What do you say we make it all nice for her?” she asks while looking back to the pup, a soft, warm smile on her lips. Once Taly agrees, Fern says, “Okay, so first thing that needs to be done is take out the fur inside the basket. It is going to be full of stoat fur! Take that out onto our balcony and give it a good shake to get rid of the fur. Sound good?”

The woman gives the instructions while pointing to the open doors that lead out onto the walled off balcony. Looking to Talyssa, Fern adds, “Don’t go too far out and please stay where I can see you. I wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to you.” The words are gentle and kind but worry laces them as Fern thinks that, if something happened, she can’t really get out to help very quickly. Anxious eyes watch as the pup begins to work.

"Fern Carpathius"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.