An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-18-2022, 08:16 PM

Fern had half hoped that Gwynevere would not be in the infirmary but the dedicated healer is there… of course. A gray-tipped paw waves to her and a smile blooms across pale lips as the pregnant woman walks in. Waiting for healer to finish up, the gray wolf’s gaze roams the room, landing on a rather… stark reminder of the things the Carpathius family had been through. Even devoid of skin and bleached to a pristine white, Oxx’s skull sends a chill of fear racing down her spine. Rudyard had told her of the night that the crazy wolf’s life had been ended but seeing him like this… it feels weird.

Gwyn turns to her and Fern’s attention is pulled from the dead wolf’s skull and a bright smile appears as they talk. With a shake of her head, the gray woman says, “I am fine and, as I keep trying to tell my mate, nothing is wrong. I had some morning sickness for a bit but that seems to have passed. The worst thing I have been experiencing is this bottomless pit of a stomach that makes me feel like I am always hungry.” A gentle laugh bubbles out as she shakes her head, saying, “But, Rudyard insisted I come get an examine. So, here I am.”

A shrug of gray shoulders has the sword that slug over her back rattling in its scabbard and a thought occurs to Fern, “I have been training but not a lot. It is safe for me to do that, right? Rudy wants to me to rest but I… get tired of resting.” Shuffling her paws, she hopes that she isn’t endangering their unborn pups because she is restless. A shy smile is on her lips as she looks to Gwyn.

"Fern Carpathius"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.