size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-19-2022, 08:59 PM
Kyanite's youthful grump and frustration at the sheer daunting task of facing down Azure was downright adorable to Artorias. She was spunky and filled with so much zeal and fire, it was impossible to not be impressed by the little Fatalis girl's resolve. Something about Kite reminded Artorias of a younger version of himself—of a small, feisty blue puppy that wanted to see the world and take on everything with his stick. Just being around her and the other Fatalis pups made the soon-to-be father even more eager and excited to meet his own little fuzzballs!

The revelation of Artorias' own ability to best Azure and accomplish the lofty goal Kite had set for herself seemed to floor the girl, amazement dropping her jaw while she tried to peek above her blindfold. "Whooooa, easy, eager beaver! Don't hurt yourself just trying to see me, I'm not that special!" he joked with a chuckle. Kite would have plenty of opportunities to see Artorias in all his blue-furred glory once night fell and the wolves had retired into the Col. Kite asked in astonishment how he had managed to beat Azure, and the alpha gave pause to consider how he actually had managed to pull off a victory over his brother-in-law. "I approached him like I do every opponent—with focus, attentiveness, and caution. I was angry at him, and I fought with vindication, but I never let my emotions cloud my senses. Azure is a large and daunting opponent, and his skills are unquestionable. But at the end of the day, he is still just a wolf. He still breathes and bleeds like we do, and if it breathes and bleeds, it can be beaten." Art paused to think for a moment, then gave a short laugh. "I suppose if I'd used my sword on him though, I might've had an easier time of it! So, maybe that's my advice: use your strengths to your advantage, his weaknesses against him, and take any advantage you can get."

"Artorias"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.