begin again

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-16-2013, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013, 06:45 PM by Taurig.)

The claiming and the pack meeting that soon followed moved by quickly. Many wolves had turned up, more than he had expected, which made it difficult for the king to be able to speak to individual members separately. He managed to catch some of them, but he knew that there were still some that wanted to have a word with him, like the male who was requesting his presence right that moment. A somewhat familiar voice rung out, calling for the cobalt monarch. No time would be wasted as the titan would be quick in his response, limbs pulling the gargantuan towards the sound. The figure of an ivory man came into view and he vaguely remembered seeing the man before. He had been at the claiming.

Frame was relaxed, demeanor friendly as he approached the lighter man, plume licking at his hocks. hello sir. Forgive me if I can't recall your name, but I do remember seeing you at the claiming. You wish to have a word? Words were diplomatic and respectful in nature as he waited to see what the man wished to discuss.

Talk like this