gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-20-2022, 01:48 AM
"Talk" Walk

Aresenn was quick to jump to his paws at the mention of doing whatever he wanted to do today, which earned a chuckle from the crimson male. He waited a moment as Senn thought about what he wanted to do, and soon enough, the boy requested to be taught how to fight. His lips twitched up into an amused grin as Aresenn briefly explained that Sparrow's kid, Calico Jack, had shown him how to do a defensive stance. Even demonstrated it for a beat or two before claiming that it wasn't really fighting, just a way to not get toppled. "That is correct, though there's a bit more that goes into not getting knocked to the ground. Defensive fighting is just as important as offensive, and it'd be in your best interest to learn both," He rose to his feet, stepping back a few feet as he decided to honor his son's request. He wasn't going to start with a lecture, no. The best way to learn was by doing, and of course, he'd give pointers and input while they practiced. "I want you to come at me in whatever way you think is best. I am bigger than you, for now, so keep that in mind. But no doubt you'll get as big as I am at some point, if not close. When possible, use your size to your advantage." He lowered his head a bit, setting his legs equidistant apart. "Whenever you're ready."

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.