Conan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-16-2013, 07:06 PM

She didn't seem so pleased with the fact that he was relinquishing the meal to her, but that's how he was going to do things. He hadn't hunted for himself, but for her, so if anything the whole carcass belonged to her and he didn't deserve to take a single bite from it. Well then I hope you will at least eat with me, mr manners. Mr. Manners. She was quite the little charmer in her own right, gaining a snort from the titan along with a sarcastic eye roll. Despite her urging, Conan would not rise from his position, figuring he would allow her to eat as much as she wanted before he dug in. He wasn't that hungry to begin with anyway.

Lids would fall over ruby gems, ears flattening against his skull, breathing becoming even as he allowed his massive body to relax. Paradise was no threat to him and he hadn't scented anyone close by that could become one, so the behemoth felt comfortable enough to allow himself a moment of respite, the organ in his chest beginning to return to a normal rate as it thumped against his ribcage. The sound of teeth crunching bones and meat was relaxing, until Paradise broke the rhythm when she spoke, thanking him. Lids would pull back slowly, rubies focusing on her emeralds, ears perking forward at her voice. He would study her for a moment, his gaze never wavering from hers before he finally allowed his voice to break the silence. It was my pleasure. Lyrics were a soft rumble, his eyes never leaving hers. There was something surrounding them, he could feel it, but he couldn't discern it. Perhaps he would figure it out at a later date. Or maybe never.

Talk like this