An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
11-21-2022, 04:56 PM

Manea continued to slowly and savoringly move her way down over Alastor's form, enjoying all of him and treasuring having her handsome soul mate back in her paws again. As she moved further down his body she heard his comment about knowing what she had in mind and soon felt his paw resting on top of her head which only confirmed that they were on the same wavelength. She gave a low, delighted hum at the feeling of his insistent paw, her claws grazing the skin over his waist while she pressed more firm kisses ever lower along his stomach. His comment about her heading toward a choking hazard caught her off guard and a little snicker of laugher escaped her, amusement and lust intermingled in her aqua gaze as she glanced up at him with a salacious grin of her own. "Hmmm, I think that's a risk I'm willing to take..." she purred in response, still grinning and chuckling as she continued on, her large paws gripping at his hips as she went to work bringing him every delightful moment of pleasure she could manage, picking right back up where she had wanted to be on their anniversary night. Any of the lingering resentment or anger melted away as they got lost in each other once again, enjoying themselves and each other again and again.

- fade -

"Manea & Alastor Mendacium"