gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
11-21-2022, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2023, 09:20 PM by Mojito. Edited 1 time in total.)

It was Azure who approached, and Mojito found himself holding himself a little more rigid, not stiff just, he knew little enough about the man just that he was more of a warrior than and he almost instinctively fell into a more soldier-like stance. He dipped his head as the man greeted him but it was the follow-up question that really got his attention. The man swallowed the lump forming in his throat, his heart ached at the thought of going home. Of getting to call the Armada home again, of getting to feel like he was a part of something again... Maybe if he was lucky he'd get to do that and also get to help his friend. Mojito cleared his throat before speaking in response:

”In truth I am not totally sure.” That would be up to the warlord in the end. ”I guess for now it's easier to start with this: I would like to speak to you about a wolf within your employ,” that was a tactful way of saying it, ”Satoru.” Saying the man's name seemed to send butterflies skittering through his stomach and Mojito knew his face was flushing slightly, though he did not let his expression drop too deeply into his adoration. ”I've come to see if there is anything I can offer to help earn the man his freedom, you need only ask your father about my skills as a healer if you're in doubt and I am not so precious as to be unwilling to dirty my paws.” Mojito didn't say it out loud, didn't say that there were many things he was willing to do in exchange for the man's freedom, if Azure had dirty work he needed done Mojito would do it, just to make it so Nao could finally have the freedom he so craved. Maybe once he did he'd still want to stay, but not having the choice now meant Mojito could not know if the Armada could be home again. And if he had to, he'd be willing to fight for it, though Mojito himself knew he could make no such claims on the man as of right now.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.