ardent

I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2013, 07:36 PM

Coral pools watched as the hackles rose and defenses shot up just before Bas approached and made his entrance. Clearly the new King did not like so many wolves trespassing in one day. A smirk tugged as darkened lips, as the King said nothing, only giving her a questioning look. "He's mine." It would be apparent that the two had no resemblance whatsoever and were therefore not at all related. That much should be obvious. But the woman would let the King wonder exactly what she meant. Triangular pieces of flesh rotated as the shadow beside her spoke up, evidently finding distaste in her unborn demons father. "Yes." She would say nothing more on the matter until they were alone.

"If there is nothing more, then I will be on my way." Powerful bodice rotated, pivoting on elegant limbs away from the King. Simply tossing a glance his way should he decide to say more on the matter. She had no desire to live within his pack and follow his undoubtedly boring rules, it would be bad enough that he intended to force himself in her demons lives. That would be a never ending battle. Her little demons would be raised the way she wanted them to, not with all this respectable bullshit he was blabbering about. With her last glance, the woman would begin her trek back towards the border, knowing well that Basilisk would follow as well as Cena. There was much to be discussed, and she needed her shadows unwavering loyalty.

-exit unless stopped-

"Cat Talk" "Cena Talk"

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator