size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!1K
11-21-2022, 08:21 PM

Something about the way the golden male hesitated, always so uneasy and shy, reached deep into the old blood of the young godling. A brief flare of something possessive and hungry, eager to take, to lay a claim over someone so very small and defenseless. It thrummed at the back of his skull in time with his pulse mine mine mine mine, and then was gone when the young man spoke. It was quick, the way he turned his head to move the ring of thick scar tissue around his eye out of sight without hiding his face entirely. Filing that away for future examination, he turned his attention to the halting sentence that tumbled from the smaller male's jaws. The gentle smile on his face widened into a bright grin.

"It's always a pleasure to see you again," he replied, taking a half step closer. For a moment, his two toned gaze moved away from the half-hidden features of the waifish male and scanned the land bridge. From one end to the other, there wasn't a sign of any other wolves. He returned his gaze to Emile's, tilting his skull to one side just a touch. "What brought you to the joining of the continents, stranger? Dreaming of adventure?" he questioned softly, a twinkle of mirth in his eyes. Part of him enjoyed the game, the passive art of back and forth banter with the long-term goal of eventually reaching some kind of conclusion. The rest of him was hoping to cut to the chase, to sink his fangs into the meat of whatever odd relationship was building up between them. He wanted to know the other male, to be able to peer into the heart of him and see what lingered beneath that anxious, stuttering outer shell...

"Pontifex" || "Hallux" || "Pollux"

Pontifex's companions are a female Pesquet's Parrot named Hallux and a male Emperor Tamarin named Pollux, who are nearby and likely within earshot unless otherwise mentioned.