Intermediate Navigator (40)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
11-26-2022, 10:30 PM

Her aunt's response came naturally, a chuckle leaving Manea’s lips as Nirvana asked if she’d still have her. It shouldn’t have been a question in her mind, but there was a bit of guilt on Nirvana’s end, even if there didn’t need to be. It wasn’t uncommon for their family to branch off and find their own path, but Nirvana had to admit the idea of being near her kin, and working alongside them for a brighter future was what had drawn her back to Elysium. She was strong enough to stand on her own, but why should she when she could stand with a pack, a pack that would mirror her own ideals? The ideals that her family had? Perhaps she was overthinking things. It didn’t matter - she was here now, and here she would stay.

Nirvana padded along after the purple-furred dame as Manea began to lead her back into the lands of Elysium. Her red gaze wandered, taking in the beauty of one of the territories her family called home. “There was a place outside of Boreas and Auster I visited a short while. A continent by the name of Lyenne.” Nirvana told her aunt. “It was similar to Boreas in a way, at least from what I could tell. Packs scattered about. I interacted loosely with a couple of members of them, however… it seemed many of the wolves that lived there did not have the skills to back up their claims. They were weak overall.” Nirvana frowned, furrowing her brow.

“Certainly not suitable for a mate in any sense… It has been disappointing, to say the least… at least in that regard.” Nirvana shook her head. “There were some rather pretty lands though. Perhaps if I had searched more, I might have found someone. I don’t think I’m being too critical though…” Nirvana shifted her gaze back to Manea. “How did you know when you found your soulmate?” She asked, turning her attention to her aunt. “I had hoped that by wandering through different lands I might find them, but…” There was no hiding the discouraged tone in her voice. She didn’t want to become a disappointment to the Mendacium line after all.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Nirvana has two companions - a common genet and a red-footed falcon. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.