gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-26-2022, 11:23 PM

"If that pipsqueak wanted to know so bad, he should've tried to do something before this kid went home with me." He stated matter of factly, though his tone betrayed an unpleasant note to it. He had seen the winged wolf in the den, but the guy hadn't come out to confront him before he lured Saga away with him. "Honestly, she's better off with me seeing as how she was so easy to steal away. Shouldn't you have taught her stranger danger? Shameful on your part." Was he trying to goad her? Yes. He had no shame in trying to get her to lose her temper again. Probably the only thing they had in common.

β€œ...and I believe that you and I need to have a proper talk, alone, once Saga is home.” He raised a brow as she spoke, β€œThe meeting place can be on your terms, and I will come alone. Just you and me.” Lip lifting slightly to bare a fang, "What makes you think I want to talk? Don't tell me you're trying to go the route my uncle did. Talking is what sealed his fate, to begin with. I could just keep her, you know. She'd be much better off. There's still a thing or two she needs to learn." He growled, though he remained where he was, glancing down briefly at the cub and making sure she stayed where she was. Would he harm the child? Not likely. At least, not while he was still himself. He didn't trust his other side though...and while part of him knew he ought to just release the kid back to Bellamy, pride kept him from doing so.

"Speech"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.